All-Inclusive | Private Tour
Daily | 4:00pm – 6:30pm | December Only | Starting from $800 for 2 guests
This December join EverGreen Escapes for a fun and festive tour of Portland’s holiday lights and neighborhood breweries. Treat your taste buds to the spices of the season, hopped up with holiday spirit at several local breweries. Then explore the holiday lights of Portland and its neighborhoods in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter with someone else at the wheel.
- Beer tasting
- Portland city tour
- Scenic views and holiday lights
- Local & natural history
Grab a group of friends or coworkers for a holiday party on wheels! You’ll visit three distinctly different breweries to taste the taps, learn about the brewing process and hear their remarkable stories. In addition to lagers and ales, we may get to compare seasonal holiday brews, which not only tout the flavors of the season, but are sometimes aged in bourbon barrels. In between breweries, travel in luxurious Mercedes Sprinters through Portland’s festive neighborhoods that take holiday lights to the extreme.
Ask us about making this a private holiday party!
- Dates: Dec. 13 – 29, 2015
- Departs: Daily | 3:00pm- 7:30pm
- Pick-up and drop-off: Your Downtown Portland Hotel or the Cruise Terminal
- All-Inclusive Rate: Starting from $800 for 2 guests
- Includes: Transportation, all tasting fees, snacks, expert interpretation, behind the scenes brewery tour
- Age Restriction: 21+
We will be visiting up to four breweries. All of our brewery partners are top-notch, and whenever possible we will arrange a behind-the-scenes tour of the operation as well as an opportunity to meet with the brewmaster!
Some breweries we might visit include:
- Bridgeport Brewery
- Mission Theater – McMenamins
- Tugboat Brewing Company
- Hair of the Dog Brewing Company
- Deschutes Brewery
- Rogue Ales
- Amnesia Brewing
- Hopworks Urban Brewery
**Many of these small local breweries have limited hours of operation therefore breweries visited on your specific tour will vary based on availability and hours of operation.
EverGreen Escapes is Cascadia’s premier local and sustainable adventure, nature and epicurean tour company. Specializing in private and small group, naturalist led escapes in bio-fueled Mercedes Vans and Crossovers. We’re a small business with a Big Mission: to create positive change in the world by connecting people with places and nature. Our guides aren’t just naturalists, they’re Escape Artists.
- We recommend wearing layers that you can add if there is wind or rain, and remove when there is sunshine. Comfortable walking shoes will allow you to explore further at some of our stops. It’s always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera! We provide reusable water bottles, along with other snacks and refreshments. See more on how to Pack and Prepare.
2. How strenuous is this? How much experience do I need to have?
- All of our scheduled departures are meant for beginners (easy to moderate). We try to cater our tours to all ability and interest levels – and this really depends on the group that day. Your Escape artist will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group’s interest and ability level. If you are interested in a different level, we can certainly put together a private itinerary specifically for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding specific questions!
3. Can I have vegetarian/ special diet food?
- Yes. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions or requests, we can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and often times can also accommodate gluten free diets when given enough notice.
4. What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Please review our Terms and Conditions for information on changes and cancellations.
5. Should I get Travel Insurance?
- We recommend that you do. Travel insurance can be purchased to cover penalty costs in the event you need to cancel or change your travel plans (subject to approval of claim by the insurer). It also can provide medical and emergency assistance protection as well as some loss and delay coverage. Travel insurance can be purchased directly from EverGreen Escapes.
6. Should I tip my guide?
- We take great personal and professional pride in orchestrating rich and memorable adventures for each and every client we engage with, sometimes our clients are inspired to show their appreciation in the form of a gratuity. While gratuities are not an expectation, our guides traditionally receive an amount consistent with the rest of the service industry in the U.S., somewhere between 10% and 20%.
Prefer a private tailor-made adventure for your friends, family or corporate group?
Thank you for Exploring Cascadia with the Local Experts.