All Inclusive Package with Willow’s Lodge & Spa
Our escapes seat a max of 10 | Private Escapes are available on request for any size group
Departs Fri, Sat, Sun | 12:45pm – 6:00pm | Year Round
- Two luxurious nights at Willows Lodge & Spa in Woodinville, WA
- An all inclusive half day tour of Woodinville Wineries with EverGreen Escapes
- $100 Dining Credit at the Barking Frog Restaurant.
- Book Now
Just outside Seattle lies Woodinville wine country, boasting nearly 100 wineries and tasting rooms. On this half-day quest, visit three award-winning wineries that deliver on elegance but leave the pretense at the door. Meet winemakers, tour wineries and taste fine wine, while our expert guides give a lesson in viticulture. You’ll clean your palate with local meats and cheeses, and shuttle this all-inclusive experience in one of our plush bio-diesel Mercedes vans. Finish the tour with an evening of Luxury at Willow’s Lodge in the heart of wine country.
Tour includes transportation to and from downtown Seattle or Willows Lodge, all tasting fees, appetizers and refreshments.
With its massive fireplace, Northwest ambiance, luxurious beds and five acres of magical gardens, Willows Lodge & Spa is a celebration of the senses where guests feel pampered and revived. Just a 20 minute drive from Seattle and a short stroll from award winning wineries, the 84-room rustic retreat offers a host of civilized comforts, including a full-service spa and access to two of the most highly-rated restaurants in the Northwest — The Herbfarm Restaurant and the Barking Frog.
This package entitle you to a Nicer style room, which offers open living space, a stone-trimmed gas fireplace, an oversized soaking tub and a patio or balcony with a courtyard or garden view.
- Activities | Wine tasting, private and exclusive winery tours and scenic sightseeing
- Interests | Local & natural history, sustainability, ecology, geology, botany, viticulture, biodynamic wine
- Group Size | Maximum of 10
- Two nights accommodation in a Nicer style room at Willows Lodge
- $100 credit for dining at the Barking Frog
- 5.75 hour small group winery tour throughout Woodinville
- Pick-up and Drop-off at any Downtown Seattle Hotel or Cruise Terminal, or Willows Lodge
- Highly qualified naturalist Escape Artist guide
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes Vans and luxury SUVs
- Seasonal snacks and refreshments throughout the tour
- All tasting fees
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
- Duration | 5.75 hour tour
- Difficulty | Easy
- Age | 21+
- All-Inclusive Rate | Starting at $798 plus tax per couple*
*Subject to room and rate availability. Not applicable towards contracted rates, with any other offer or for groups. Package does not include room taxes. Other restrictions may apply.
EverGreen Escapes is Cascadia’s premier local and sustainable adventure, nature and epicurean tour company. Specializing in private and small group, naturalist led escapes in bio-fueled Mercedes Vans and Crossovers. We’re a small business with a Big Mission: to create positive change in the world by connecting people with places and nature. Our guides aren’t just naturalists, they’re Escape Artists.
1. What should we wear/bring on our escape?
- We recommend wearing layers that you can add if there is wind or rain, and remove when there is sunshine. Comfortable walking shoes will allow you to explore further at some of our stops. It’s always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera! We provide reusable water bottles, along with other snacks and refreshments. See more on how to Pack and Prepare.
2. How strenuous is this? How much experience do I need to have?
- All of our scheduled departures are meant for beginners (easy to moderate). We try to cater our tours to all ability and interest levels – and this really depends on the group that day. Your Escape artist will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group’s interest and ability level. If you are interested in a different level, we can certainly put together a private itinerary specifically for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding specific questions!
3. Can I have vegetarian/ special diet food?
- Yes. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions or requests, we can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and often times can also accommodate gluten free diets when given enough notice.
4. What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Please see our Terms & Conditions.
5. Should I get Travel Insurance?
- We recommend that you do. Travel insurance can be purchased to cover penalty costs in the event you need to cancel or change your travel plans (subject to approval of claim by the insurer). It also can provide medical and emergency assistance protection as well as some loss and delay coverage. Travel insurance can be purchased directly from EverGreen Escapes.
6. Should I tip my guide?
- We take great personal and professional pride in orchestrating rich and memorable adventures for each and every client we engage with, sometimes our clients are inspired to show their appreciation in the form of a gratuity. While gratuities are not an expectation, our guides traditionally receive an amount consistent with the rest of the service industry in the U.S., somewhere between 10% and 20%.
Prefer a private tailor-made adventure for your friends, family or corporate group?
Contact an Escape Artist for a custom tour, morale building adventure, or retreat.
Thank you for Exploring Cascadia with the Local Experts.