A partnership between Evergreen Escapes and Muddy Shoe Adventures
Our Team Adventures are an authentic alternative to traditional “team-building” – powerfully guided, small-group, multi-day adventures in extraordinary destinations. No trust falls. No stuffy conference rooms. No towers made of colored paper, straws, and tape. We use real adventures to help you reach real outcomes and foster real transformation for your team.
Every Team Adventure is customized exclusively for your team and is designed to get them out of their comfort zones, out of the “bored” room, and into nature. By shifting the physical and cultural landscapes, our programs invite participants to look at challenges and opportunities from new, more empowered and solution-centered perspectives.
Our Adventures combine physical challenges and cultural experiences with facilitated group discussions and working sessions to drive true transformation. We leverage the immense power of adventure and experiential learning to help your team push through comfort zones, unleash creativity and innovation, develop leadership skills, increase teamwork and collaboration, and ultimately improve performance.
How We Are Different
- We use adventure activities as catalysts for powerful group discussions.
- We focus those discussions on identified workplace challenges and opportunities.
- We help you integrate the insights from your adventure back into the workplace.
- We follow a research-based methodology before, during, and after the adventure.
Our team of guides, coaches, and consultants will work with you before, during, and after your adventure to maximize results.
- Before the adventure begins, our team will work collaboratively with you to identify program goals and desired outcomes, decide upon adventure activities, program length, and location, and create the perfect team adventure for your team.
- During the adventure program itself, our expert MSA Program Leaders will support your team in its journey of exploration and discovery. They will use experiences such as hiking, kayaking, and whitewater rafting as catalysts for change and transformation. Facilitated group conversations, personal reflection time, and powerful working sessions will help your team learn from these experiences and incorporate these lessons into strategic action plans.
- After the adventure ends, we will continue to work with your team as they implement their resulting action plans and work to overcome the obstacles, stumbling blocks, and challenges that will inevitably crop up.
Curious what a facilitated team adventure might look like? See our sample itineraries:
4-Day Mountain Biking & Canoeing Team Adventure in North Cascades National Park – Read More!
5-Day Mountain Biking, Hiking & Canoeing Team Adventure in North Cascades National Park – Read More!
From Port Hardy, British Columbia
4-Day Kayaking & Whale-Watching Team Adventure at Nimmo Bay Resort – Read More!
From Durango or Telluride
4-Day Hiking and Mountain Biking Team Adventure at Dunton Hot Springs – Read More!