Brews & Bridges | All-Inclusive | Private Tour
Private Escapes are available on request for any size group
Year-Round | Daily | 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. | Private Request Only | Price from $800 based on two guests
Experience Portland from a beer-lover’s perspective on our Portland Brewery Tour. Learn about the past and present brewing industry in the Pacific Northwest, while sampling stouts, ambers, ales and other handcrafted beer at select breweries throughout the city. Sight see through Portland’s downtown area, vibrant neighborhoods and scenic bridges in comfortable vehicles and leave the driving to our engaging guides.
- Beer Tasting
- Local Micro-breweries
- Portland Local & Natural History
- Portland Bridges
- Scenic Viewpoints
Experience Portland from a beer-lover’s perspective. Portland is home to 50+ breweries within the city limits – 70 if you consider the entire metro area. That’s more than any other city on Earth! Sample stouts, IPAs, ambers and other handcrafted ales and lagers at selected breweries in the city. Learn about the past and present brewing industry in the Pacific Northwest and sight see through Portland’s downtown, vibrant neighborhoods and scenic bridges. All of the breweries we visit are “micro” or “craft” breweries, producing fewer than 20,000 barrels per year, so expect delicious hand-crafted pours that you can’t find anywhere except in the tasting room!
Our Portland Brewery Tour highlights up to four local breweries including whenever possible a behind-the-scenes tour of a brewery and an opportunity to meet with a brewmaster! Also enjoy interpretation of the natural and cultural history of Portland by our experience guides as you sip on some of Portland’s best brews!
BREWERIES OF PORTLAND:
Since Portland has so many outstanding breweries, our itinerary rotates with departure. Depending on the itinerary of the day we will visit at least three of the following breweries:
Half-day Portland Craft Breweries and Bridges
Daily | 2:00pm – 6:30pm | Year Round | Private tours start at $800 for 2 guests
- Activities | Beer tasting, tour of Portland’s historic bridges
- Interests | Local & natural history, sustainability, scenic views, ecology, geology, botany, beer brewing, microbreweries
- Group Size | Maximum of 10
- Duration | 4.5 hours
- Season | All Yer
- All-Inclusive Rate | Starting from $800 for 2 guests
- Age 21+
Ask about customizing this as a private escape!
EverGreen Escapes is Cascadia’s premier local and sustainable adventure, nature and epicurean tour company. Specializing in private and small group, naturalist led escapes in bio-fueled Mercedes Vans and Crossovers. We’re a small business with a Big Mission: to create positive change in the world by connecting people with places and nature. Our guides aren’t just naturalists, they’re Escape Artists.
- We recommend wearing layers that you can add if there is wind or rain, and remove when there is sunshine. Comfortable walking shoes will allow you to explore further at some of our stops. It’s always a good idea to bring sunglasses and a camera! We provide reusable water bottles, along with other snacks and refreshments. See more on how to Pack and Prepare.
2. How strenuous is this? How much experience do I need to have?
- All of our scheduled departures are meant for beginners (easy to moderate). We try to cater our tours to all ability and interest levels – and this really depends on the group that day. Your Escape artist will choose the difficulty of the physical activity based on the group’s interest and ability level. If you are interested in a different level, we can certainly put together a private itinerary specifically for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding specific questions!
3. Can I have vegetarian/ special diet food?
- Yes. Please advise us if you have any food restrictions or requests, we can accommodate vegetarian diets, lactose intolerant diets, and often times can also accommodate gluten free diets when given enough notice.
4. What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Please review our Terms and Conditions for information on changes and cancellations.
5. Should I get Travel Insurance?
- We recommend that you do. Travel insurance can be purchased to cover penalty costs in the event you need to cancel or change your travel plans (subject to approval of claim by the insurer). It also can provide medical and emergency assistance protection as well as some loss and delay coverage. Travel insurance can be purchased directly from EverGreen Escapes.
6. Should I tip my guide?
- We take great personal and professional pride in orchestrating rich and memorable adventures for each and every client we engage with, sometimes our clients are inspired to show their appreciation in the form of a gratuity. While gratuities are not an expectation, our guides traditionally receive an amount consistent with the rest of the service industry in the U.S., somewhere between 10% and 20%.
Prefer a private tailor-made adventure for your friends, family or corporate group?
Contact an Escape Artist for a custom tour, morale building adventure, or retreat.
Thank you for Exploring Cascadia with the Local Experts.