River Rock Inn
Mountain Loop Highway
Arlington, Washington – USA
Come breathe the fresh cedar scented air, spot owls and deer as you meander through the on-site trails. Listen to the songbirds from your private deck as you escape in luxury and privacy on River Rock Inn’s secluded acreage. Only one hour north of Seattle, Washington, the inn is centrally located (near Interstate 5) and beckons adventurous travelers wanting to see the best of Northwestern Washington.
The Inn – Five large rooms all with private baths, tubs for two and showers. Primarily organic and farm fresh breakfasts are served, fresh cookies and snacks available 24 hours a day. Trails, outdoor firepit, games, picnic area with mountain and meadow view, wildlife viewing all on five totally secluded acres. Land is adjacent to an old Homestead farm built in the 1800’s.
Luxurious and peaceful accommodation in artistically designed and decorated guest suites complemented by it’s own private bath. All guests are provided with:
* “Never want to get up!” beds with premium quality mattresses, feather beds, 100% Pima cotton sheets topped with down comforters and lots of pillows.
* Romantic ornamental fireplaces in upper suites.
* Desks and complimentary satellite WIFI.
* Plush robes, hair dryers and organic bath products from Provence.
* Nightly turn down service if requested.
* Balconies overlooking the ponds, streams and forest.
* Stocked beverage and snack bar with small refrigerator, sink and microwave.
* Use of walking trails, trout pond and a perfect mountain view picnic spot.
* Horseshoes, croquet, volleyball, badminton, outdoor firepit etc.
* Use of the Library and TV room which includes DVD movies, books and games.
* Relaxation in the outdoor spa with waterfalls and digital lighting.
* Concierge services and restaurant advisory from your innkeepers. Organic and Field to Fork meals seasonally provided… freshly picked from the farm!
River Rock Inn is known for its fresh food and local specialties. Guests especially enjoy our fresh eggs laid each morning by the “girls”.
The “guests only” spa offers relaxing hot stone massages, Swedish massages, seaweed wraps, salt scrubs and aromatherapy facials as well as men’s sport facial massage. It also offers hand and foot soaks with revitalizing conditioning and massage.
A hearty breakfast, a day of adventure, a hot stone massage, hot cookies right from the oven, a glass of wine on the deck while listening to the evening songbirds, candlelight dinner for two fireside and a soak in your air jetted tub for two with lavender mineral salts…..sounds like the perfect day!