San Francisco, California – USA
Imagine the ultimate urban mix of fabulous people watching, grand monuments and a lively central plaza that attracts special events and festivals. Now add world-class shopping and you have San Francisco’s living room, Union Square. It gets even better when you consider that Union Square is home to another San Francisco original, the Sir Francis Drake Hotel. Equal parts regal, retro and relaxed contemporary style the Drake Hotel balances Renaissance-influenced architectural splendor with the welcoming warmth you expect from Kimpton.
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Located in the heart of Union Square San Francisco
- Complimentary hosted evening wine hour & morning coffee and tea reception
- Inspired Italian and French cuisine prepared by our chefs at Scala’s Bistro
- 18,000 square feet of event space for your San Francisco wedding, business meeting or social event
Our wow-worthy multi-million dollar hotel renovation adds even more appeal with a vibrant refresh to public areas and guestrooms. And in your restyled guestroom , you’ll find extra touches and the latest amenities such as flat-screen TVs, oversized mirrors and city views in select rooms for the ultimate stay right on Union Square’s doorstep.
And if you’re interested in diving into San Francisco’s stellar food and wine scene, look no further than the Drake. Here Executive Chef Larry Finn creates culinary magic while our Bar Drake turns cocktails into artisanal wonders in our grand lobby. Then kick things up a notch on the 21st floor at the Starlight Room, where retro-chic meets urban adventure in a plush, red-on red environment of cozy booths, velvet finishes and a spinning disco ball. The closer? Unforgettable city views let you know San Francisco doesn’t get any better than the Drake Hotel