Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE: Deposit or payment on your booking constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Single Day Set Departure or Private Tours Less Than $2,500
- Payment: full payment required at time of booking.
- Less than 48 hours prior to tour: There are no cancellation fees when canceling beyond 48 hours prior to departure. Tour change requests are subject to availability.
- Within 48 hours of your tour departure: If you cancel within 48 hours of your tour departure there can be no refunds. Any change, including rescheduling the tour or itinerary changes are subject to availability and approval.
Private Tours Less than $2,500 – Changes and Cancellations
- More than 7 days prior: There are no cancellation fees when canceling beyond 7 days prior to departure. Tour change requests are subject to availability.
- Between 7 days and 48 hours prior to tour departing: If you cancel between 7 days and 48 hours before your tour, there can be a 50% refund. Any change, including a requested rescheduling of the tour, cancellation or itinerary change are subject to availability and possible fees.
Multi-Day or Private Tours $2,500 or Greater – Payments
- Deposit and Payment: A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Full Payment is due 30 days prior to departure. If desired, clients or their agents are welcome to pay in full at the time of booking.
- Changes that generally increase the cost of the trip: Subject to availability and will be quoted upon request. Examples: increase in group size, food/lodging/transport upgrades, increase in duration or complexity of itinerary, etc.
- Changes that generally decrease the cost of the trip: Subject to the cancellation guidelines found below; fees may apply. Examples: reduction in group size, removal of services, reduction in duration of itinerary, etc.
- Date changes: Changing dates of service for any portion of an itinerary may be considered a cancellation and rebooking for that portion of the itinerary and may be subject to the cancellation guidelines listed below. Fees may apply.
Multi-Day or Private Tours $2,500 or Greater – Cancellations
- More than 30 days prior to departure: A minimum of 10% of total itinerary cost will be non-refundable.
- 30 to 7 days prior to departure: A minimum of 50% of the total itinerary cost will be non-refundable.
- Within 7 days of departure: No refunds are possible.
Any refund requests must be initiated within 30 days after completion of service to be considered.
Please note for all third-party services: Change and cancellation fees do not include the penalties charged by third parties.
Evergreen Escapes will advocate on its client’s behalf to minimize or negate fees incurred by third parties, however, all cancellation fees or refunds, including refunds for dissatisfaction, are ultimately at the discretion of the hotels, tour operators, caterers, rental car agencies and other Service Providers with which Evergreen Escapes has reserved for travel and tour related services. If the third party decides to charge a fee, that fee will reduce the amount that Evergreen Escapes is able to refund to its client.
Please consider TRAVEL INSURANCE to offset penalties caused by unforeseen events.
VALIDITY/CHANGES: Your itinerary contains information believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Evergreen Escapes reserves the right to modify an itinerary or substitute tour components and inclusions without prior notice when necessary.
QUOTES: Unless guaranteed in writing with a specific expiration date, quotes from our office are subject to change until full payment is made.
CHILDREN: Please note some trips do not allow children below a certain age. If traveling with children, please check for restrictions. All children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
PASSPORTS & ID: All travelers are required to carry valid identification. All participants on tours that enter a country beyond the United States of America are required to hold a valid Passport. Additional travel documents, such as Visas, may be required. It is the sole responsibility of each traveler to ensure that he or she meets the Travel and Immigration requirements of their country of citizenship and those of the countries to be visited. Evergreen Escapes will not be held liable or
responsible in any way for any traveler’s failure to obtain travel documentation necessary for their trip.
ENVIRONMENT & WILDLIFE: Our clients must maintain a respectful distance while watching or photographing wildlife. Move respectfully around wildlife. Do not pick plants or wildflowers or trample over natural habitats–stay on the marked trails. Forgo the collection of natural souvenirs. When appropriate, gently educate others about ethical wildlife observation.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK: Although Evergreen Escapes has taken reasonable steps to provide appropriate equipment and guides for guests to safely enjoy an activity, these activities are not without risk. If you book travel with us, you acknowledge risks that are inherent in each activity. These inherent risks contribute to the unique character of said activities and can be the cause of loss or damage to my equipment, or accidental injury, illness, or in extreme cases, permanent trauma or
death. Evergreen Escapes does not want to frighten guests or reduce enthusiasm for these activities, but believes it is important for each guest to be made aware in advance what to expect and to be informed of the inherent risks. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
- Bodily discomfort in the form of exposure to cold and wet conditions that in extreme cases may lead to hypothermia.
- Physical exertion that may induce cardiopulmonary distress, including but not limited to: asthma, fatigue, or heart attack.
- Falling due to instability of road or trail and/or misuse or malfunction of bicycles / footwear that may result in bodily injuries such as sprains, strains and broken bones.
- Bodily injury due to unexpected natural disturbances, including but not limited to: tree-fall, landslides, and rock fall.
- Any hazards related to driving to and from activity location (seat belts must be worn).
- Animal bites from mammals and/or birds if clients attempt to feed wildlife (not allowed).
EACH PARTICIPANT MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
I am aware that this activity entails risks of injury or death to any participant. I understand the description of these inherent risks is not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated inherent risks may result in injury or death. I agree to assume and accept full responsibility for the inherent risks identified herein and those inherent risks not specifically identified. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of and with full knowledge of the inherent risks. I acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and knowledge and that I have responsibilities as a participant. I acknowledge that the staff of Evergreen Escapes has been available to more fully explain to me the nature and physical demands of this activity and the inherent risks, hazards, and dangers associated with this activity. I certify that I am fully capable of participating in this activity. Therefore, I assume and accept full responsibility for myself, including all minor children in my care, custody, and control, for bodily injury, death or loss of personal property and expenses as a result of those inherent risks and dangers identified herein and those inherent risks and dangers not specifically identified, and as a result of my negligence in participating in this activity.
FULL PAYMENT CONFIRMS THAT: I have carefully read, clearly understand, and accept all of the statements made herein, and acknowledge that this agreement shall be effective and binding upon myself and the group of travelers for whom my payments to Evergreen Escapes have purchased services, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate and for all members of my family, including minors.