• BA/BS degree or equivalent marketing work experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
• Strong writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various channels.
• Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• PNW region-specific knowledge of geography, culture, natural & human history, and ecology.
• Photography & videography; photo & video editing; YouTube
• Blogging, writing, editing
• Email marketing
• Search engine optimization; analytics
• Graphic design
• Inbound sales experience
• Microsoft Office Suite
DETAILS & COMPENSATION
• 20 hour/week, 30 hour/week, or full-time position is possible.
• $20,000 to $45,000 annual salary; depends on on weekly hours (20 to 40) and experience.
• Opportunities for networking, & professional development in the industries of: marketing, adventure travel, outdoor/environmental education, travel/leisure, wine, and meetings/event management.
• Friends-and-family discounts on tours.