A place for inspired travel & wine
A place to research, learn, and engage with passionate adventure travel professionals who can help you cultivate a transformative travel experience for your next escape. Visit for personal consultations or captivating presentations that will summon your inner explorer, whether that be on an adventure in Cascadia or an in-depth journey into some of the most compelling destinations around the planet.
Come in and stimulate the senses; taste Elsom Cellars wine, hang on our patio after work, or reserve this unique venue and full production winery for your next wine paired dinner, special event, or soiree.
Plan your next outdoor adventure! Study maps, seek guidance from professional mountain educators and rent the equipment you need for hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, and backcountry winter travel. Whether you are hiking or camping along our majestic rivers, backpacking the Pacific Crest Trail, climbing a rock face, or mountaineering on the Pacific Northwest’s most iconic peaks, we have the knowledge to help you get there!
HOW TO ENGAGE?
THE ADVENTURE HUB – HOURS & LOCATION
- Check out our Upcoming Events for adventure travel presentations, live music & other special events
- Come in for a glass of wine
- View and participate in wine production winery activities
- Explore our winery and sample the latest wine, from the bottle or the barrel
- Reserve the full venue for your next private events, soiree, or celebration
- Admire the art of The Adventure Gallery – a collection curated by Donna Keyser and featuring art by those of us who devote their creative lives in the full swoon of nature. We’re currently highlighting the photography of Kelsey Wood, who searches out the best places in the world to capture light. Last season it was the Lofoten Islands in Norway!
- Research, check conditions, read guide books, and book travel across The Pacific Northwest and Beyond!
- Plan hiking, backpacking, yoga, winter travel, mountaineering classes & customized guided experiences
- Rent backpacking, camping, snow & mountaineering equipment
The Adventure Hub
2960 4th Avenue S. # 115
Seattle, WA 98134
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday & Friday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Private travel consultations by appointment only.