Small Group Tour Price:
$195 USD | Nov-Feb
Witness the gorgeous drive from Seattle, WA through the Cascade Mountains to the hidden mountain town of Leavenworth
Wander through snowy forest trails with a guided morning snowshoe trek near Snoqualmie Pass.
Explore the iconic Bavarian history of Leavenworth. Find a local cafe to fill up on brats and a stein of beer for lunch (or another local cuisine of your choice).
Pop in the quaint shops filled with the holiday spirit at all times of year. Find some treasures to bring home for yourself or loved ones.
Bask in the glow of the world famous holiday light display that takes over the town as it turns on each evening.
Is This Tour For Me?
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle accommodations and a centralized pickup option in Issaquah
- A local, TripAdvisor ‘Hall of Fame’ naturalist guide
- A light morning snack generally including French-pressed local coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries.
- Plenty of readily available snacks, water (flat and sparkling), and other beverages throughout the day.
- Comfortable transportation in high roof, big window Ford Transit vans, (2020 models or newer) Most of our vehicles are built for 15 people – we only open ten seats per trip to leave plenty of space.
- Required Gear. Snowshoes and trekking poles for all participants. Extra warm layers are available by request.
Interested in a private experience for your group? We can turn any of our tours into private departures. Complete our Tour Request Form or contact us at 206.650.5795 for more information and pricing.
Q: Is lunch included in this tour?
A: Since Leavenworth has so many wonderful restaurant options, lunch is not included in this tour so you have the option to enjoy something that sounds good to you!
Q: How much time do we have to explore Leavenworth? Do I have to stay with the guide this whole time?
A: You will have approximately 3 hours to explore the town on your own. Your guide will let you know the time and location to meet back up before you head off to wander the town.
Q: How long is the drive to Leavenworth?
A: About 3 hours. Don’t worry though, we’ll break up the drive in the morning with a forest snowshoe walk and you’ll have a restroom break halfway through on the drive back.