COVID-Era Travel Protocols
As of July 1, 2020, Evergreen Escapes adheres to all Phase 2 recreation requirements for Washington State and has instated the following COVID-mitigation protocols:
- Guests will be expected to sign a health waiver immediately upon check-in for their tour.
- Guest and guide temperatures will be taken each day before entering the vehicle.
- Masks required in all scenarios where social distancing of 6-feet cannot be met. Masks are worn at all times in the vehicle.
- Soap and running water shall be abundantly provided for frequent hand-washing.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available.
- Guest and Guides must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entrance to the van.
- Vans are sanitized with bleach and alcohol solutions between every tour.
From July 1, 2020 until operations resume to pre-COVID levels, Evergreen Escapes will maintain 2-person guest minimums for all small-group, single-day departures. There remains no guest minimum for private travel. If guest minimums are not met and trip must be cancelled, solo travelers will have the option to switch to another departure as desired, upgrade to a private tour, or will be eligible for a full refund.