COVID-Era Travel Protocols
As of July 1, 2020, Evergreen Escapes adheres to all Phase 2 recreation requirements for Washington State and has instated the following COVID-mitigation protocols:
- Guests will be expected to sign a health waiver immediately upon check-in for their tour.
- Guest and guide temperatures will be taken each day before entering the vehicle.
- Masks required in all scenarios where social distancing of 6-feet cannot be met. Masks are worn at all times in the vehicle.
- Soap and running water shall be abundantly provided for frequent hand-washing.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be available.
- Guest and Guides must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entrance to the van.
- Vans are sanitized with bleach and alcohol solutions between every tour.