Evergreen Escapes is open for tours!
While a few things look different, our goal remains the same: travel to outstanding destinations around the Pacific Northwest, take in the fresh air, and connect to each other and our natural environment
Right now, here is what you should know about COVID-era travel for Evergreen Escapes:
- All travel is arranged on a custom basis – please give us a call! 206-650-5795
- We are limiting the number of households and guests on each tour.
- 3 unique households or a total of 6 guests per vehicle (whichever number we reach first)
- We also require a guest minimum of 2 guests per tour.
- If you are traveling solo, ask us about opportunities to travel with a limited number of other solo travelers or arrange a private tour.
- If you’re not sure about extended time in a shared vehicle – let’s talk about it! We are excited to work with guests on unique itineraries such as meeting directly at a trailhead.
- We have included heightened safety measures for all tours such as the use of masks, gloves, and continuous sanitation of high-touch points.
Please feel encouraged to connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team. We apologize in advance if your call goes to voicemail – if that occurs, please leave us a message. A very small staff mean we might miss your attempt, but we’ll respond quickly to your message.
We are accepting tour bookings for July 1st, 2020, and beyond. We’ll continue to monitor changes to government policy, travel restrictions, health & safety recommendations, and more to ensure that we resume normal operations when it is appropriate to do so.
If you currently have a tour booked with Evergreen Escapes, don’t worry, you have options. As always, we’re here to help you. If you booked your tour directly with Evergreen Escapes over the phone or via our website, please see the options below. If you booked your tour through another party, like TripAdvisor, AirBNB, Expedia, a travel agent, etc. – you’ll need to contact that seller and follow their policy for changes, cancellations, and refund requests.