Effective June 1, 2021, guests will be required to either provide proof of a negative COVID test -OR- proof of vaccination before traveling with Evergreen Escapes on multi-day tours.
- A negative COVID test will be required within 72 hours of departure for all non-fully vaccinated guests. Test results should be emailed to email@example.com at least 24 hours before departure or handed to your guide on the first day of your tour. If your test results are positive, you will not be allowed to join the tour.
- Proof of a completed COVID vaccination course can be used in lieu of a COVID test. A “completed COVID vaccination course” means that the guest has had 1 or 2 shots (depending on vaccine brand) and has completed the 2-week waiting period post final shot.
- To update us on your vaccine status, please email a copy of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a current reservation, please be sure to let us know at least 15 days prior to your departure.
- Vaccines are strongly encouraged to travel with us. Most of our guests have shared with us that they have been vaccinated or will be by their tour departure. All our guides will be fully vaccinated soon.
- If you won’t have completed your vaccination course by your tour departure, a negative COVID test will also be required.
We will continue to require masks in the van and follow local mandates around masks and social distancing. You can read more about the CDC travel recommendations here.